**IMPORTANT NOTICE: Apprenticeships during COVID-19**
In line with Government guidance we are now offering Pre-Apprenticeship training remotely until further notice, please see here for more information and updates.
Who are Fast Track to Apprenticeships courses for?
If you’ve not got much work experience but are ready to start on your way to an Apprenticeship, a Fast Track to Apprenticeships training programme delivered in Liverpool City Centre could be the perfect start.
Liverpool Apprenticeship training to help you take your first career step
Lasting up to 12 weeks, you’ll leave the course ready to enter the workplace and as a much more attractive candidate to employers. Courses are flexible depending on which industry you’d like to go into, but will include:
- CV and interview support from a dedicated career coach
- A work experience placement with a relevant, local company
- Training on specific industry skills and on what to expect in the workplace
- Access to exclusive Apprenticeship vacancies with local businesses
We have strong relationships with local businesses, and all our courses have direct links to our exclusive Apprenticeship vacancies; most people gain an Apprenticeship position within six weeks of starting with us, so you could be starting your Apprenticeship in Liverpool sooner than you think!
Perks of Apprenticeship training
Not only will you get all the training you need to succeed in an Apprenticeship role, you’ll also benefit from:
- A weekly bus pass while you are on the course
- A free NUS discount card
- Lunch vouchers and living expenses (dependant on circumstances)
- £100 in vouchers when you move into an Apprenticeship, job or training